Monday, January 18, 2010

SUMMARY: The book i am reading is called "The west side story." In this part of the book i learned a couple of things about the characters. I learned that most of them are type tacky. I also learned that they will do anything for their old leader tony. One of the gang members of  the jets said we have to do all we can to get tony back. That is what i leaned from the book. I think tony is doing a good job of not being in the gang. Also i learned that tony does better wothout the gang, i say that because in the book it says while the members of the jets are on the streets doing nothing that bennifits there life, tony has a job and isnt waisting his life on things that wont benifit him.

ANALYZE:  For this part of the book i think the author is trying to tell me that tony is better off the gangs and so is the rest oof the members but they stay there in the gangs on the streets.That is what i think the author is trying tot ell me. I think the people in the book are also trying to tell me a clue to something. I think they are trying to tell me that they might be given a chance to change things and get things straight and be with tony but not in a gang sort of way. That is what i think the author and the characters are trying to tell me in this part of the book.

No comments: