Tuesday, January 5, 2010

homework #67 " IM GOING TO BE GOOD AT EVERYTHING IN 2010"

I have many acheivements and events i want to happen in the year of 2010. One thing that i beleive all sixth graders want is to pass the 6th grade and to go to the 7th. I also want to get better grades i the best and last marking periods thi year and the rest o the years i will have at fda. Another thing i want to happe but is outside of school was to become an atress if the people i auditioned for accept me which i am very confident in. But my main focuse in school is to just improve on my homework hndins which i am still working on, to study more for test so i can  always be prepared or test nd so i can get better test scores as well.

In 2010 i will be a whole different person,well not a complete different person but just during class hours and school hours. I think i can improve those cheivements by trying harder to stretch my focus band and to do my homework daily. And i will also try with my acting career as well. And lastley i will also do my best at everything right away and all the way.

No comments: