Thursday, January 14, 2010

I FIND MY LITTLE BROTHER UNDER A LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is that we are in this stupid car looking like a bunch of confused black folks. I always have to do something by force and its some jive stuff man. And the worst things in this car ride is joetta`s slob and kenny`s yakity yak record. I swear when I go home im gonna...... We are here! This place looks to silent I wonder how people could survive like that. No one was outside but me, my family and some scrawnyold lady waving her cane like a bunch of kids just threw eggs at her door. Wait a minute...thats grandma sands and shes happy. For some reason I  thought that she would be easy to get through but when the family got close to her she was the meanest thing ever. She hardly had any teeth,she smelled like peppermints and coffe,(which is a bad mix) and she had on a big robe in the heat. How could she live like that. I decided to just go looking around but before I can get off the front yard grandma sands makes me go to the store for her. I hate doing that I wasnt even here for ten minutes and I have to do chores.

When I come back from the store I see dad and some man that looked about grandma sands age. I came up to dad and this man and asks dada who it is. When he tells me that, that is mr.robertson and that they are talking about going hunting I ask him if he ever shot an animal because I was so facinated in going. This jive lookin man gunna tell me that he neva shot an animal that he saved one .So after a while this ol man brings up this idea that we should go hunting. I was about to tell him more like rescue patrol but i remembered that I didnt wanna stay with granma sands for the rest of my life and turn out like mr.robertson saving animals from the wild. So instead of making that comment I just got everything we needed gave the stuff to grandma sands and we were gonna hit the road but while we were about to leave my numskull of a sister and brother wanted to join. Ughhhhhhhh why does this always happen. Well it wasnt my dicision so they had to come with us. While us kids, well two kids and one teen hit the road on our own. Me and my lil sis hit the road and passed a sign that had said to keep off and some other stuff so we did that. And then we came across another sign right when I was about to read it I heard my little brothers scream for help. I ran throught the forest while telling joetta to go home and following the voice of kenny at the same time. When I got near a lake I saw kenny`s shoes. Then I looked at the water and saw a body under it, oooo no ooo no oooo no. As soon as I dived in the water I saw kenny and he is kicking and punched looking like he was trying to fight the water like there is some one in it. I try real hard to get him out but as soon as I did  that he started coughing up stuff as im crying.Im sooooooo scared.

No comments: