Thursday, January 28, 2010

HomeWork #84

SUMMARY-I am reading "the lightning theif'. I have read about a boy named percy jackson and his two freinds Annabeth and Grover. I have read sooo much and learned so much. I learned about greek mythology and penty more. I also learned about the lives of the gods and goddesses children. I now know that gods and goddesses go around having babies with mortal/humans. Also that they cover theyre true identity so that they wount be found. That is what i learned from the book i am reading.

ANNALYZE:I think tht the author is trying to tell me that percy will be meeting some pretty awsome gods and goddesses. As well as going through battles with gods and goddesses.That is what i think the author is trying to tell me almost everywhere in the book.

No comments: