Sunday, February 7, 2010

HOMEWORK#89

                        THE LIGHTNING THEIF,(THE BOOK I AM READING).

1.There are several different themes in the book i am reading (the lightning theif). Themes such as love,betrayal,and hatrid. This book is action packed.

2.I cant really see this book being like any other book. I say that because this book is different and not like any other book i have read so far. I say that because this book has greek mythology and not that many n=books and movies have greek mythology in them as the hole topic of the book.

3.I would reccomend this book to anybody who is interested in action packed book and adores or loves or likes greek mythology. I cant reccomend this to just one person because there is just so much things that can make every body go to the edge of there seats(and not because they gotta pee).

No comments: